According to the data from a study published by the micro-blogging platform, 72% of Twitter members following a brand, are more likely to buy a product or service offered by the latter.
To highlight the relationship between user accounts and the brands present on the micro-blogging platform, Market Probe International surveyed a sample of 500 people (subscribers of SMEs Twitter account) in the United States and the United Kingdom.
According to the results of this survey:
- 72% of participants are more likely to buy products /services from a business after subscribing to their Twitter account, or after interaction with brand on the platform.
- 30% of respondents said they are also more likely to recommend a brand they follow, to their friends .
- 86% of respondents indicated that they were more likely to visit the website of a brand after receiving a personal recommendation from a member of their network.
What encourages users to follow a brand on Twitter?
- The opportunity to receive updates abour new products and offers (73%).
- 61% of the users like to get feedback from the brands, with which they interact on Twitter.
Photo Credit: Twitter
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 27, 2013 at 05:09 AM by jak58.