You want to transfer files from an Android device to a PC (or vice versa)?
You can either use the data cable provided with your device or you can you can use the AnySend application, which allows transfer of files between two devices over Wi-Fi. The only requirements are that both devices (PC, tablet or smartphone) are connected to the same WiFi network and have AnySend application installed.
On your PC
Download AnySend for Windows
on your PC and install it.
Once installed the program icon will be added to the system tray (near the clock)
On your mobile
- Download AnySend for Android from Google Play and install it on your mobile
- Run the application
- AnySend will detect your PC and displays its icon in the main window
- Click on the PC iconand then select the folder (Multimedia, Sound ...) containing the files you want to transfer.
- Select the file and a small notification asking for permission to transfer the file, will be displayed.
- The files are stored on your PC in the C:/Users/Documents/ ANYSEND folder.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 31, 2013 at 04:19 AM by deri58.