Blackbery users can turn your smartphone into Wi-Fi hotspots and share their Internet connection with other devices.
Setting up a Mobile hotspot with BlackBerry OS 10:
- From the homescreen of your BlackBerry, go to System Preferences > Network connections > Manage Connections
- Check the following options:
- Mobile Hotspot
- From there simply follow the on-screen instructions:
- At the end of the procedure you will require to secure your hotspot with a password.
- You can secure your hotspot with a password.
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 6, 2013 at 06:20 AM by deri58.