Microsoft Office Word, give you the opportunity to automatically enter text blocks, that you use frequently (e.g address). It is called the "AutoText Function"
- Click on the Microsoft Office Button > Word Options.
- Click Customize.
- Under "Choose commands from", select All Commands.
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Back to your Word document, select the text-block you want to use and click on the Auto-text button
- Click on Save Selection to AutoText Gallery
- Give a name to your text-block and click on Ok to save it:
- As from now, each time you need to enter this block of text, click on the Auto-text button and make your selection.