How to share your best holiday photos with your friends? Which social networks provide the most easy-to-use features for photo sharing? Learn how to easily share your photos:
Facebook allows you to create photo albums and share them with your friends
To start create a new album:
- Sign-in to your Facebook account
- Click on "Create an album"
- Select the photos,
- Add a title and description for the album
- Optional: Identify places and friends.
Instagram is a social network specifically dedicated to photography. There are two ways to publish a photo on Instagram:
- Directly from the application: Click on the camera icon.
- By importing an existing photo from the gallery of your smartphone.
Once the picture is selected it is possible to edit it:
- Apply a filter, set the brightness and colors.
- Add text and hash-tags.
- Publish your photo on Facebook and Twitter.
A thematic corkboard, where you can pin your pictures.
To create a new table:
- Click on the + icon
- Choose " Create Table"
- Give a name to your table.
- Select a category.
- Select how you want to share your table (public or private).
Tumblr combines the features of a blog and those of a social network . Thus, it is possible to follow other blogs in the same way as on Twitter, and post your own content.
- To create an account:
- Subscribe to Tumblr.
- Choose the theme and appearance of the blog.
- Sync with Facebook and Twitter (optional).
- Post a first ticket.
Twitter gives you the ability associate a photo with a tweet.
When writing a tweet:
- Click on the camera icon.
- Choose the desired picture.
Photo : © nenetus - Fotolia.com
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM by deri58.