Wisetamp is a module for the Firefox web browser allowing you to create custom signatures for your webmails.
In addition to your personal information, with WiseStamp you can customize your signature with:
- Icons pointing to your social networking profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Flickr..etc).
- Yyour nickname from popular messaging services (Gtalk, Skype..).
- Direct link to the RSS feed of your site (reference of the last article published..etc).
Download and installation
- Open Firefox and go to this page:http://www.wisestamp.com/
- Click on the "Free Download" button and install the module.
- Once the module is installed, restart Firefox
- The WiseStamp Preferences wizard shall open, enter the require information (email address, password, username..etc).
- Click on "Submit" and "Next" to proceed:
- Create your signature (name, address, phone, profile picture etc.. )
- Choose a template (layout) and edit your signature (color, bold,font, size, underline, etc.).
- Get a preview of your signature:
- Click on the "Continue" button.
- Your new signature will automatically be displayed in your new messages.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 7, 2013 at 05:13 AM by jak58.