Android is known for its numerous personalization options. In this sort tutorial you will learn how to manage the home screens.
- First press the Menu key > Edit
- You will get an overview of your existing home screens:
- To change the order of the home screens: Press and hold any of the screens and move it to the position of your choice:
- To set the default home screen: Select the screen of your choice and tap on the litte Home button:
- To delete a home screen: Tap the home screen you want to delete and drag it to the trash icon.
- To add a home screen: Tap on the small + button:
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 14, 2014 at 09:27 AM by Jeff.