To take advantage of new features, it is necessary to update the OS of your device. Whether you're on iOS, Android or Windows Phone, you must follow a number of steps.
First make sure that your device is compatible with the latest version of iOS.
iOS 7 can only be installed on the following devices:
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and the iPod Touch 5G.
- Note that: it can be installed on the iPhone 4, but you won't have access to all of its features.
- iPad 5, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and the iPad Mini.
Backup you data
Check the compatibility of your hardware
- To update Android OS on Samsung devices you will need a USB cable and a computer with the Samsung Kies installed on it and an Internet connection.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer using the USB cable and open Samsung Kies.
- If updates are available, Samsung Kies will display a small notification window.
- Click on "Update" button.
When a Windows Phone update is available, the user will get a small notification on his mobile phone.
- Install the Zune software on your PC.
- Fully charge the battery of your phone.
- Make sure that there is enough space on your phone and your computer to accommodate the new update.
Updating your phone
- After receiving the notification for update, specify at what time you want to perform the update.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Open Zune.
- Click on "Update".
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 28, 2013 at 06:26 AM by deri58.