You can turn your Firefox OS mobile into a Wi-Fi Hotspot, provided that:
- Your mobile support this feature.
- You are using a compatible data plan.
To enable this feature:
- From the homescreen go to Settings.
- Go to Network & Connectivity > Internet sharing
- Don't enable the "Wi-Fi hotspot" feature yet.
- First you need to click on "Hotspot settings" button.
- Give a name to your Wi-Fi hotspot:
- You can secure access to your WiFi hotspot using the WPA or WPA2
- Click on Ok to validate
- Enter a Password and tap on OK to validate.
- Your hotspot is now configured, all you need to do is to enable it:
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 3, 2013 at 04:54 AM by deri58.