You can configure your Mac to automatically connect to a server at startup.
The procedure is as follows:
Display the Connect to Server dialog at startup:
Configure access to server:
- Open the Finder menu > Preferences > Show these items on the Desktop.
- Enable "Connected servers".
- As from now on the "Connect to Server" dialog box will automatically be displayed at startup.
- Go to System Preferences > Accounts > Login.
- Drag the server volume in the Login Items list.
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 8, 2013 at 08:52 AM by deri58.