Mac OS X - How to access the Sync Diagnostics assistant?
The Sync Diagnostics assistant
can diagnose and resolve issues that may occur when synchronizing data via iTunes.
- To access this feature, Follow the below procedure:
- Open Finder, Go > Go to Folder.
- Type: /System/Library/Frameworks/SyncServices.framework/Resources.
- You gain access to the Resources folder
- Double-click on the SyncDiagnostics file to launch the tool.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 4, 2015 at 10:59 AM by jak58.