SoundFrost is an intuitive music manager software that comes with several features:
- Search for online music.
- Download content from Youtube.
- Perform conversion between different audio and video format.
- Create a playlist from Youtube videos.
Download and installation
- You can download SoundFrost for the official website:http://soundfrost.org/home.
- Once downloaded, close your web-browser and double click on soundfrost.exe to start the installation.
- Select your language settings.
- Accept the EULA.
- Uncheck the options to install the Ask toolbar.
- Once installed, SoundFrost will open up.
- Use the search bar to look for your favourite music:
- Drag and drop a track to the Download Area to start the download
- To change the download format, click on Edit > Default download format > select format
- The Online converter or MP3 cutter feature can be accessed via the the Sevices menu:
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 19, 2013 at 07:43 AM by jak58.