The parental controls feature of Windows 8 allows you to restrict the access to your PC, by setting curfews for specific user accounts.
To enable this feature:
- Log-in as administrator.
- Open the Control Panel and go to "User Accounts" > Family Safety.
- Select the account of your choice and enable "Family Safety".
- Click on Time limits.
- A new menu will open, you can configure the limitations:
- Allowance - Set the number of hours a user can use the PC.
- Curfew - Prohibit access during specific time of the day.
- Save your settings.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 22, 2013 at 08:32 AM by jak58.