How to reset Internet Explorer to default settings
Resetting Internet Explorer to default settings, involves the following:
- The removal of installed toolbars and add-ons.
- Default privacy, security and web browser settings.
- Restoration of default browser behaviour (tabbed browsing , search settings..etc)
- The removal of custom settings and data.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to the Advanced tab and click on Reset.
- Check "Delete personal settings" and click on Reset.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 1, 2014 at 09:51 AM by jak58.