This trick allows you to earn more than 700 mb on the system partition by removing the backup files created after installation the service pack (1 and 2). However, after deleting these files uninstalling these packages will be impossible, then it is recommended to ensure that this service pack is no problem on your PC.
- Go to Start/ All Programs/ Accessories.
- Right-click "Command Prompt"/Run as administrator.
- Type vsp1cln in the command prompt, and click OK.
- Press the "y" button to begin the deletion.
- Repeat the process using the command compcln.
- Close the command prompt once the removal process is complete.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 8, 2014 at 04:48 AM by Jeff.