Windows Movie Maker - Create a custom setting for publishing your videos
Here's how to easily create a custom setting for publishing your videos under Windows movie maker
- Open Movie Maker and load a random movie.
- Click on the Save Movie button > Create custom setting.
- The Create Custom Setting dialog shall open.
- You can choose to create a brand new setting or edit and existing one.
- Give a name to your new setting.
- Adjust the Video settings (Bit rate, Frame rate...etc)
- Adjust the audio settings
- Click on Save.
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 17, 2013 at 07:00 AM by deri58.