Google - Enable/disable instant results
You can configure the Google search engine to automatically display instant results or disable permanently disable this feature. The procedure is as follows:
- Open your browser and connect to https://www.google.com.
- At the bottom of the page, click on Settings > Search Settings.
- Under "Google Instant predictions" select:
- "Always show Instant results" - To permanently enable this feature.
- "Never show Instant results" - To permanently disable this feature.