Windows 8.1 - Disable password confirmation when purchasing apps on the Windows Store
Windows Store will require your password (Microsoft account) each time you want to purchase an app. To disable this feature, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Windows Store app
- Press Windows + C to open the Charms bar.
- Go to Settings > Your account.
- Toggle the switch under "Always ask for your password when buying an app" to "No"
- Enter your Microsoft account password to validate.
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 12, 2014 at 05:07 AM by deri58.