Android - How to uninstall apps
When you buy a smartphone or tablet running Android, in most cases it comes with pre-installed applications. If you don't need these apps and want to uninstall them, follow the below procedure:
Using the App Manager
- First go to Settings.
- Tap on More > Application Manager/Manager.
- Select an application and tap on Uninstall.
: System apps can't be uninstalled!
Via the Google Play Store app
You can also uninstall applications from Google Play Store app, the procedure is as follows:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Taon the Menu button > My Apps.
- Choose your application and select Uninstall.