Windows 8.1 - Disable password at login screen
Each time you login to Windows 8.1, you need to enter a password. To save time and automatically open your session, you can disable this feature.
- From the Home screen, tap Windows + R to launch the "Run" window.
- Then type "control userpasswords2" and click "OK".
- Uncheck the box labeled "Users must enter a user name and a password to use this computer".
- Click on Ok and enter your password to validate the modifications made.
- Your session will now start automatically.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 20, 2014 at 01:49 AM by jak58.