Windows 8.1 - Prevent the computer disconnecting your Wi-Fi adapter
Each time your computer goes in power saving mode, it may turn off your network cards. To prevent this from happening:
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Go to Hardware and Sound > Device Manager.
- Expand the Network Adapter section.
- Right-click on your Wi-Fi adapter > Properties.
- Go to the Power Management tab.
- Clear the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" checkbox.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 20, 2015 at 07:55 AM by jak58.