Windows 8.1 - How to enable the language bar
To display the language bar of Windows 8.1 on the desktop, follow the below procedure:
- In the "Clock, Language, and Region" section, click on "Change input methods"
- In the left pane, click on "Advanced Settings".
- In the "Switching input methods" section, check "Use the desktop language bar when it's available".
Click on Options
to access additional customization options:
- Define how the language bar will be displayed:
- Floating on the desktop.
- Docked to the taskbar.
- Other options:
- Show text labels on the Language bar.
- Show additional Language bar icons in the taskbar.
- Show the Language bar as transparent when inactive.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 19, 2016 at 04:30 PM by owilson.