Firefox - Automatically clear your browsing history after each session
You can configure Firefox to clear your browsing history, data caches, saved data and passwords...after each of your browsing sessions.
The procedure is as follows:
- Click on the Firefox button > Options.
- Go to the Privacy section > History.
- First select "Firefox will Use custom settings for history".
- Check "Clear history when Firefox closes".
- Click on the Settings button and select the items your want to delete.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 7, 2014 at 07:29 AM by deri58.