Windows 8.1 - Create hotkeys to rapidly switch between input languages
Windows 8.1 allows you to create hotkeys to rapidly switch between your input languages. The procedure is as follows:
- In the "Clock, Language, and Region" section, click on "Change input methods"
- In the left pane, click on "Advanced Settings".
- In the "Switching input methods" section, click on "Change language bar hot keys".
- Select a language and click on "Change Key Sequence":
- Check "Enable Key Sequence".
- Define your key combination.