Windows Phone 8.1 - How to enable internet sharing
Learn how to turn your Windows Phone 8.1 device into a Wi-Fi hotspot and thus share your internet connection with other devices.
: This option must be supported by your mobile data plan.
- From the StartScreen, swipe left to go to Settings > Internet Sharing.
- Toggle the Sharing button to the ON .
- Set a broadcast name (the name of your Wi-Fi hotspot).
- Set the Security type (WPA2 to enable password protection).
- Set a password and you are ready to go.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 4, 2015 at 10:53 AM by jak58.