Outlook.com - Change the way messages are displayed in the inbox
Outlook gives you the ability to change the way messages are displayed in the inbox. You can either display each message individually or group messages by conversations.
To configure this option:
- Sign-in to your Outlook.com account.
- From your Outlook.com home-screen, click on Settings > More Mail settings.
- Go to Readig email > Group by conversation and pre-load messages.
- Based on your preferences, select between:
- Show messages individually
- Group messages by conversation
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 13, 2014 at 07:13 AM by jak58.