Outlook.com - Automatically forward your mails to another email account
You can configure Outlook.com to automatically forwatd your received emails to another email account.
The procedure is simple:
- Sign-in to your Outlook.com account.
- From your Outlook.com home-screen, click on Settings > More Mail settings.
- Go to Managing your account > Email forwarding.
- Select "Forward your mail to another email account" and enter your secondary email address in the below field.
- You can also to keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Outlook inbox.