MacOS - Disable secure virtual memory
To disable secure (encrypted) virtual memory feature of MacOS, follow the below procedure:
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy
- Select the General tab.
- Click on the small padlock icon located in the left corner to unlock the advanced settings.
- Enter your username and password.
- Uncheck "Use secure virtual memory".
- Restart your Mac for the changes to take effect.
Note that: The option to disable secure virtual memory has been removed from MacOSX Lion.