Windows 8.1 - How to enable and configure the Quiet Hours
You don't like to be interrupted while working on your PC? The Quiet Hours feature of Windows 8.1 allows you to disable notifications or calls for a specific hours of day.
Here's how to enable and configure the quiet hours feature:
- Open the Charms Bar (Windows + C) > Settings > Change PC settings.
- Go to the "Search and apps" section.
- Click on "Notifications".
- Toggle the "Quiet hours" switch to "On".
- Set the time period for which you want to enable Quiet hours.