Windows 8.1 - Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen
To enable this option under Windows 8.1, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Charms bar (Windows key + C) > Settings.
- Click on "Change PC settings".
- Go to "Ease of Access" > "Mouse".
- Turn on "Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen".
To control the speed of the mouse cursor using your keyboard:
- Turn on "Hold down CTRL to speed up and SHIFT to slow down.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 5, 2014 at 04:48 AM by deri58.