Each time you want to view a video, open a picture or any other type of media, Windows 8.1 is giving you the choice between several apps. Here is how to define your default apps.
- Open Charms Bar: (press Windows + C) > Settings > Change PC settings.
- Go to the "Search and apps" section.
- Go to the "Defaults" section:
You can choose a default app from a list of apps installed on your PC or download a new one from the Windows Store.
You can also your defaults apps based on the file type or protocol: .
- Scroll until you reach the bottom of the page and click on "Choose apps by file type".
- Scroll until you reach the bottom of the page and click on "Choose apps by protocol".
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 18, 2014 at 08:36 AM by jak58.