Music app for Window 8.1 - Create and pin a playlist to the Start Screen
In this article you will learn how easily create and pin a music playlist to the Start Screen of Windows 8.1.
Create a playlist
- First open the Music app.
- Click on the "New Playlist" button.
- Give a name to your playlist and click on Save
Add songs to the playlist
- To add songs to your playlist, simply go to the Collection section.
- You can sort your songs by albums, artist, date added...etc.
- From there simply drag and drop your favorite tracks to your newly created playlist.
- You will get a small notification each time you add a song or album:
To pin a playlist to the Start Screen
- Select the playlist, click on the More button > Pin to Start.
- Select the tile size, rename the playlist if need and confirm by clicking on Pin to Start
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 19, 2014 at 06:11 AM by ibero.modo.