In this page you will learn how to easily allow or prevent apps from connecting to the internet, via the Windows Firewall. You can configure these options via the Firewall settings:
- Click on the Control Panel (Windows key + X > Control Panel).
- Go to Windows Firewall > Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall.
- The list of applications currently allowed through the Windows Firewall will be displayed.
- To prevent an app from accessing the internet:
- Click on the "Change Settings" button.
- Uncheck the boxes next to the app (Public or Private) or simply remove the app from the list (select app and click on Remove).
- To add an new application to the list:
- Click on the "Allow another app".
- Browse for the app and click on Add.