How to create a custom URL for your Youtube channel
In this factsheet you will learn how to create a custom URL for your Youtube channel, instead of using a random string of characters.
To create your URL:
- Sign-in to your Youtube channel.
- Click on Settings > Youtube settings.
- In the Overview section, next to your name, click on Advanced button.
- Click on "Create custom URL".
- Enter a custom name for your channel and click on Create Channel URL.
- If the channel name is already taken, simply choose another one.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 2, 2014 at 05:50 AM by Jeff.