Maxthon Cloud Browser - How to share and store content via the Cloud Push feature?
The Cloud Push feature of the Maxthon browser allows you to easily save or share content via your personal Cloud space.
To use this feature:
- Open Maxthon Cloud Browser and sign-in to your Maxthon account
- The Cloud Push feature is accessible via the context menu (right-click).
- Right click on a tab, link/URL, highlighted text, image file ...etc and select "Cloud Push to".
To save content to your your cloud space:
- Click on the "Select device" tab > My Cloud.
- If you are signed-in with your Maxthon account on other devices, they will be listed in this section.
To share content with your friends:
- Click on the "Share with friends "tab.
- Enter the email address of your contact.
- You can also write a small text message (up to 140 characters).
To view the files stored on your cloud space:
- Open the download manager of Maxthon: CTRL + J
- Select the My Cloud tab:
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 31, 2014 at 05:41 AM by deri58.