Android - How to change your current Google account?
To make an optimal use of your Android device, you require a Google account (Download apps from Google Play, secure your phone, emails).
In this article you will learn how to add a new Google account to your Android device and change the current one.
- Go to Apps > Settings > Accounts.
- Tap on Add account.
- Tap on New to create a Google Account.
- Tap on Existing to add an existing Google account.
- Configure your new account.
- To use your new Google account, go to "Accounts" > "Google".
- Select your new Google Account > Sync.
Note that: You can choose to remove your old account or make it idle by disabling the sync options.
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 2, 2014 at 07:47 AM by deri58.