Clover - Add tabbed browsing to Windows Explorer
Change the way you use Windows Explorer with Clover!
Clover is a free extension to add tabbed browsing functionality to Windows Explorer. Once installed Clover allows you to:
- Open multiple folders in the same window.
- Bookmark your important folders for easy access.
Download and installation:
- Download Clover from the official website: http://ejie.me/
- Compatibility: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Unzip and double-click on Clover_Setup.exe to launch the installation.
- Clover will seamlessly integrate Windows Explorer (you don't need to restart your PC).
- Two new items will be added to Windows Explorer:
- A new tabs bar
- A bookmarks bar
Some useful shortcuts
- CTRL + T - Open a new tab
- CTRL + W - Close active tab
- CTRL + TAB - Switch tabs
- CTRL + D - Add tab to Bookmarks
Managing your tabs
You can access additional options by right-clicking on a tab/tabs bar:
- Pin tab
- Bookmark tab or all tabs.
- Reopen close tab.
- Duplicate tab
Configuring advanced options
- Click on the small wrench icon > Settings
- From this menu, you can manage the following aspects of Clover:
- Import/export bookmarks
Photo Credit: Clover
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 7, 2014 at 06:24 AM by jak58.