Internet Explorer - Check for newer version of stored webpages
Internet Explore will make copies of visited web pages, images or other media to provide a faster access to your favorite contents. As such Internet Explorer needs to check if the webpages have been updated or not.
You can configure how and when Internet Explorer will check for newer version of stored webpages, by following the below instructions:
- Open IE.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options > General.
- In the "Browsing history section", click on Settings:
- Go to "Temporary Internet Files" > "Check for newer versions of stored pages" and make your selection:
- Every time I visit the webpage.
- Every time I start Internet Explorer.
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 14, 2014 at 07:38 AM by deri58.