Opera Mini - Save a webpage for offline reading
Opera Mini gives you the ability to save webpeages for offline reading. To use this feature:
- Open the webpage of your choice.
- Tap on the Opera menu > Saved Pages.
- Tap on the + button next to the webpage you want to save.
- You can change the title of the webpage to your convenience.
- Tap on Save.
- The webpage is now available for offline viewing.
To remove a webpage for this list:
- Tap on the manage button and then on the small trash icon.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 15, 2014 at 09:26 AM by jak58.