Windows 8.1 - How to disable taskbar preview
To disable the taskbar preview feature of Windows 8.1, follow the below procedure:
- Press the Windows key + R
- Type the following command and press Enter: "regedit".
- Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer"
- Create a New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name this value as "TaskbarNoThumbnail" and set is value as:
- 1 - to disable taskbar preview.
- 0 - to enable taskbar preview.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM by deri58.