Learn how to enable the driving mode feature of Windows Phone 8.1. When the driving mode is enable, your phone will automatically handle incoming messages or calls.
- Swipe from the left side of StartScreen and go to Settings.
- You can enable automatic replies for, text messages and calls:
- You can edit the default message:
- Click on Next.
- The Driving mode start automatically once the phone connects to a pre-selected Bluetooth device. In most cases it will be the Bluetooth kit of your car.
- Tap on "add a device".
- Follow the onscreen instructions to pair your phone with the Bluetooth kit of your car.