Windows Phone 8 - How to sort your contact list
In this article you will learn how to sort your contacts on Windows Phone 8.
Sort contacts by surname or first name:
- Swipe from the left edge of the StartScreen and go to Settings.
- Swipe to the "applications" menu > People.
- Via this menu you can choose the right method to sort your contacts (surname or first name):
Disable the display of contacts from online services:
- If you want to display only the contacts with phone numbers your contact list, tap on "Filter my contact list".
- Uncheck the online services and save your settings by tapping on the small tick: