Chrome to Mobile - Easily send webpages to your smartphone or tablet
The Chrome to Mobile extension allows you to send webpages from your PC to your tablet or smartphone.
- Google Chrome must be installed on your PC and mobile devices.
- A Google Account.
- The Chrome to Mobile extension.
- Internet connection.
On your Mobile device
- Download and install Google Chrome app:
- Launch the Google Chrome and sign-in with your Google Account.
- Tap on the menu button (three vertical dots) > Settings
- Tap on your Google account and make sure the "Chrome to mobile" feature is enable.
On your PC
- Click on the Chrome to mobile icon displayed in the address bar of Google Chrome.
- Click on Connect to your mobile:
- Accept the TOS.
- The connection to your mobile device has been initiated.
To send a webpage to your mobile device:
- Click on the Chrome to mobile button.
- Click on the Send button.