Windows 8.1 - How to enable the Guest account
If you want to allow limited access to your computer for other users, then all you have to do is to enable the Guest Account.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on "User Accounts and Family Safety" and select "User Accounts".
- Click on Manage another account.
- All the existing accounts will be displayed.
- Double click on the Guest account.
- Click on the Turn On button to enable the Guest account:
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 1, 2014 at 12:54 PM by jak58.