Microsoft Surface - How to share your internet connection?
In this article you will learn how to share the internet connection (mobile data) of the Microsoft Surface. It should be noted that not all data plans include internet sharing options!
- Open the Charms bar and click on Settings.
- Go to Change PC settings > Network > Connections.
- The name of your mobile operator will be listed in the "Mobile broadband" section, select it.
- Toggle Share this connection to On.
- Enter a Network name and a password.
- From now on, the Microsoft Surface will act like as a Wi-Fi access point.