How to get rid of Java HD popups
During your browsing session, you are redirected to a webpage displaying the below message:
You might need to install Java HD and continue /Please install Java HD and continue (required)
Watch HD movies online
HD video performance with hardware acceleration of video
Support for full screen mode with multiple monitors
Bug fixes and security enhancements
You will also encounter such popups when browsing on illegal streaming websites.
Here is how to get rid of the malware displaying these popups!
AdwCleaner is freeware that can manage the removal of most PUPs, adware, browser hijackers and malicious toolbars.
- Download the latest version of AdwCleaner.
- Launch the program and click on Scan
- Once the scan is completed, click on the Clean
- Restart your computer if necessary.
- Download and install Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Click on the Updates tab > Search for updates.
- Launch a full scan.
- Once the scan is complete, click on "Show results".
- Select any detected items and click "Remove Selected".
- If prompted to restart the PC, click on Accept.
Clean your web browsers
- Uninstall parasite extensions:
- On Firefox: Go to Tools > Add-ons > Extension tab.
- On Google Chrome: Click the menu at the top-right and then Tools > Extensions.
Note that: In the case you are unable to uninstall the extension under Google Chrome, simply reset your browser settings.
You should be careful when installing free programs, as many of them are bundled with PUPs.
- Read the EULA before downloading a software and always retrieve programs from official sources.
- Otherwise, if you use Avast! or AVG, remember to enable the detection of PUPs.
- WOT can help you to filter websites that contain harmful programs: http://ccm.net/faq/7386-wot-web-of-trust.
SpyHunter - Beware of fake security blogs
- When you perform a Google search on Movie Toolbar- Fake security blogs are displayed in the result pages
- These sites offer disinfection solutions in the form of a fix (specific tools).
- This fix could be a paid anti-spyware (SpyHunter or Spyware Doctor)!
- These fake blogs earn money for each successful installation or sale of the anti-spyware.
- If you've downloaded SpyHunter or Spyware Doctor, we recommend that you uninstall this software, as free alternatives exists.
- More information about fake security blogs: http://forum.malekal.com/faux-blogs-securite-spyhunter-spyware-doctor-t12847.html.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 21, 2016 at 01:37 PM by owilson.