Gmail app for Android - How to enable the vacation responder
You are too busy to respond to your emails or maybe you are taking some days off, here's how to configure and use the Auto-reply feature of the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap on the Menu key (3 horizontal bars at the top left corner) and scroll to Settings.
- Tap on your email account.
- Tap on Vacation Responder.
- Enable this feature and define your settings.
- Start/End date
- A custom message.
- Restrict auto-replies to your contacts only.