Twitter - Mark your tweets as containing sensitive content
If you are tweeting sensitive content and want to warn the other users about it, you can enable the following option:
- Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the small gear button > Settings.
- Go to the "Account" section.
- Scroll to the "Content" section, and next to "Tweet media", check "Mark media I tweet as containing material that may be sensitive"
- Click on the "Save Changes" button.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 25, 2014 at 10:40 AM by pintuda.