Android - Enable Commute Sharing
You can configure your Android smartphone to share commute updates with your Google + contacts (share your location).
- Enable Google Now on your phone.
- A mobile data plan.
To enable this option:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Go to Search > Accounts & privacy.
- Tap on "Commute sharing".
- Toggle "Let them see your commute updates" to "On".
- Tap on "Choose who can see your location using Google +" to define who can access this information.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 27, 2014 at 11:00 AM by jak58.