YouTube - How to set age restriction for a video
Learn how to set age restriction to your Youtube videos. Age restriction can be individually applied to your videos.
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Open the Creator Studio > Video Manager.
- Select a video, click the small arrow next to the Edit button > Info and Settings
- Click on "Advanced Settings".
- Scroll to Age restrictions
- Tick the "Enable age restriction" checkbox.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 14, 2015 at 02:08 PM by deri58.